Tuesday 27 August 2013

REVIEW: 1D Perfume!

On Sunday the 25th of August, I went with my 2 friends and sister up to Harrods in London to go and get a look at One Directions new perfume: Our Moment. 

We got to Harrods half an hour before it opened but you could feel the anticipation in the air as we all waited to burst through the doors to the most famous store in England. 

When the doors finally did open, after what seemed like an enternity: PEOPLE RAN. People got excited and the rush of excitement reached its peak. We ran 4 flights of stair and avoided various obstacles only to be told there was actually a queue outside Harrods on the opposite side of the building. 

This queue was for the, wait for it... Ultimate Experience where not only could you write on a post it note for possible the boys to see but you could also have your photo taken in a photo booth, with the cardboard cut out of one direction annnnnnd sit in the very seat that Louis Tomlinson himself sat in on the set of the advert! How very exciting!

We queued for an hour and reckoned   there were probably about 400 people there. We battled rain, very bright sunshine and carrots who thought they were cool singing one direction songs. Ugh. But we made it inside!

And oh my good god! They ultimate experience was fab apart from the fact my sister broke the photo booth (sorry of you were in the queue behind us!). 

Now lets get down to the perfume. The perfume smells INCREDIBLE!!! It smells sweet but at the same time as an underlying scent of musk and I adore it! 

The bottle is also fantastic! It is sooo pretty and I have it (along with the box-dont judge me) displayed on my chest of draws in pride position. 


 
I am not at all kidding when I say you NEED this in your life! One direction have outdone themselves this time with I believe the best perfume on the planet! 

Will you be buying the perfume?? Let me know and thanks for reading! X

Links::::

🌸 Harrods.com
🌸 Onedirectionperfume.com/
🌸 Onedirectionmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment